Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

From Peasant to Princess

I started dabbling in cake decorating about a year ago, but I've really stepped it up in the last month. I'm nowhere near where I'd like to be, but I'm willing to put forth the work and dedication to earn the title of "Cake Artist". I have ABSOLUTELY NO formal culinary arts training (but I did work at McDonalds and Burger King when I was a teenager, hehe), so I'm learning everything as I go. My two biggest resources are Cake Central and various YouTube videos. I want to share my experiences with you as I transition from the Cake Peasant to the Cake Princess!

1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha, those fine establishents have given you a good foundation. This is a new meaning to Culinary Art School...cooking up the right things

    ReplyDelete